Friday, November 11, 2011

Live from London!

Thats right folks!  I'm currently in London, England!!  We arrived this morning on an overnight bus from Glasgow (11-7am) - not the best trip ever... I couldn't sleep.  But luckily the bus was only 12 pounds, so we got to London for less than $20.

   Here's our hotel!

And because I'm tired, heres the rest of the pictures! :)

Wellington Arch

Green Park

Park of the gate of Buckingham Palace 

View of Buckingham Palace


Vintage double-decker bus


Lord Nelson's monument in Trafalgar Square

View of Big Ben from Trafalgar's Square


Big Ben!



Lions in Trafalgar's Square



Center of London!


Big Ben!

Flag (actually on top of Westminster Abbey)

Hey Abe! What are you doin' here?

Part of Westminster Abbey



Part of Westminster Abbey

Parliament building





One of the streets at night

Another street at lights - Christmas lights already




More tomorrow!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! and I didn't even think I was that big a fan of London! Huh, go figure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! just think you might be walking where Ringo Starr walked! Holy Moley!!! And AHHHHHH! { oh you do know of the Beatles right?} AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I've always wanted to go to London! Looks so much like fall right now too :) enjoy your weekend! Can't wait for more pics :)

    ReplyDelete