Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Room

Just wanted to do a quick post about my room because I realized I'd forgotten to show where I was staying.

For anyone interested, my room is a "Large Single Standard" in Cairncross House

View immediately to the left after entering my room, basically standing with my back to the door.


Next shot going around to the right.  Yup, I get a couch and a coffee table!  See my little plant?


Obviously, my bed.  My own duvet and duvet cover.  Theres also a chair over there on the left.  And there are two outlets and two internet connections (same thing over by the desk)

Wardrobes.  I get two because I'm in a large single but the regular singles just have the one.  The top part is just open storage space.  The bottom parts look like the picture below...

Bar on the top, and then these little shelves.

View looking back at the door... radiator and clothes hanger above it (its kind of packed right now cause I got stuck out in the rain yesterday).

My desk!  The desk has three drawers on the bottom right, each one gets bigger.  And then there are the bookshelves.  And of course the notice board with all my pictures!

Okay thats it!! I just wanted to share with everyone - and also hopefully satisfy the curiousity of future students who have been assigned to the mysterious "large single" at Cairncross House. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little disappointed that i don't see any pictures of your favorite...kind-of brother....ME!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete