Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Horror of the UK...

Having been here two weeks already, I thought I knew the essentials of life in the UK.  And while I didn't think that I knew everything that went on here, I thought I wouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.

Oh how wrong I was...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They put CORN on their PIZZA!


Corn... on the pizza.

The above (very bad shot) is of the supreme pizza that we ordered.  So apparently "supreme" here means ... with corn.

A better shot from the Domino's website:







I am disgusted with you, Great Britain...

6 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Tony's always looking for new pizza ideas. I'm gonna tell him to put corn on a pizza and call it the...... UK. hopefully no one changes the name to the yUcKy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I take it you don't like corn??! LOL! Although, I'm not sure I would really care for it on pizza either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do very much like corn, actually. It just doesn't taste right on a pizza (yes I did taste it, had a whole slice, and it just wasn't right)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my first night in Germany, my host family had pizza for dinner so I would feel more "at home"..and there it was..corn!!! It just doesn't belong on pizza! And since I don't think I'm going to post this right..it's Liz lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, Liz you did it right (although I'm sure now you know that). Yeah, as yummy as corn is, it just doesn't mix right with pizza. I was thinking again about it last night... and when I was eating the pizza, it wasn't just like eating a supreme pizza (that had various toppings on it), it was like eating a slice of pizza that someone had dropped corn on... they don't go together. Someone should really tell the UK about this...

    ReplyDelete