Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inveraray

Today was the trip to Inveraray.  It was about a 2 1/2 hour drive.  I'm just going to post a bunch of pics from today, because the pictures are so much better than anything I could make up.  It'll probably be a bunch but I think its worth it.

The bus ride up:








                                                        Inveraray Castle





More Inveraray Castle


                                                              Inveraray



Okay I think I'm gonna stop there because I'm having a very hard time limiting the number of pictures to post.  I'm going to post the rest/more on my flickr account later (there are about 180 of them... eek!)  But this is just some of the best of the best that I wanted to share with everyone.  Let me know what you think!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that Grampy was there with you =) <3 The pictures are just stunning, you have a good eye. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gods, I want to move there. Gorgeous!
    -Sky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete