Saturday, December 17, 2011

Winter at the University of Glasgow

Just thought I'd do a little post with some pictures I've taken lately - my blog has been lacking in pictures lately.  Hope you enjoy!

The University on my way to my last final


Inside the courtyard!

Love the tower and buildings with the snow in the courtyard

Love this shot!  View of the University from a bridge (think its the Kelvin Bridge but I could be making that up).  The Kelvingrove Museum is to my left up the road a smidge.

Kelvingrove Museum (we just went here today)







Dinosaur footprint! :D

A very sad statue.  Its a father and daughter, and the mother has passed away :(



Cows!  This painting looked sooo pretty up close




This painting was really funny.  Its about a woman with two suitors, and neither of them are happy about it, but she's tickled pink!

Also, a little treat from the Kelvingrove Museum:

(Side note: Sadly, I had no idea that 15 seconds after I stopped doing this video, the organist finished the song with a grand finale, so I missed out on that on the video...)

Well thats all from the Kelvingrove Museum.  I'm going to continue working on my packing - you wouldn't think I would have accumulated all of this "extra" stuff in only a couple of months, and yet I have.  So much to do!  Leaving in a couple of days!!  Can't wait to be home with my family (although I will miss Glasgow).

Oh, I am currently making a list of the things that I will miss about Glasgow/UK and I will post that soon - maybe after I am finished packing.  Until then! :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete